1. Old capital is Zomba, first president was Hastings Banda, member of the Commonwealth, the UN, the IMF, the World Bank, the African Union and the World Health Organization.
2. Largest municipality is Schaan, formerly a Fürstentum, controversy over the Beneš decrees, is a direct democracy, the monarchy very popular in the land.
3. World’s third smallest country by area, republic, phosphate rich, some deny sovereignty and call it a client state, fauna is sparse, no armed fores.
4. Capital is Basseterre, the Kalinago inhabited it originally, a summertime snowfall on the Esquiline Hill in Rome is reflected in its name, affected by the Treaty of Utrecht.
5. Archipelago of seven islands, seven prehistoric temples, fifth most densely populated, there’s an order dedicated to Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum.