7. A lot to be said for home schooling
6. Eaton Rapids Joe
As you may already know, they make terrible employees [the easily triggered]. The kindest thing that can be said about them is that they squander resources pursuing some kind of utopia they cannot articulate a priori and other workers walk on eggshells around them.
Less kindly, they seem to have a huge need for attention and “self actualization”. They insist on running the show and jerking everybody around according to their second-by-second emotional-state.
5. She really good become President
It’s been shown how – last minute switcheroo, Biden mysteriously dies like a
Maxwell Epstein, all sorts of scenarios – if it wasn’t her, it would be the illumined Gabbard, also prepared for the moment:
4. A good start, N.O. believes
3. Born in changes, childhood in poverty
2. Bunging taxpayer wodges to the right people
1. Nice one to start the day
[H/T Chuckles and haiku as applicable]